Click on a position for a detailed description and to apply.
Status: Full Time
Birch Hill Investment Advisors is a registered investment advisory (RIA) firm located in downtown Boston, MA with almost $1.9 billion assets under management. Birch Hill’s mission is to provide superior personalized wealth management services to private clients, trusts, foundations, endowments and institutions. The ideal candidate would join Birch Hill as a Portfolio Administrator, but would be exposed to many different areas of the firm because of the small size (18 employees). Prior Portfolio Administration and Portfolio Manager Support experience is a must for this position. We are looking for someone to step in and run with this opportunity. Candidates must work well in a fast paced, small team environment with great customer service skills.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter that loves to learn
- You can independently problem solve and succeed with minimal oversight
- You leverage technology and love adding efficiency to workflows
- You can multi-task across a diverse set of tasks and projects
- You have excellent customer service skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary support to one or two portfolio managers
- Obtain familiarity with our clients, portfolios and transactional activity
- Responsible for data integrity on assigned accounts
- Maintain integrity of our CRM System and support managers as needed with CRM
- Primary contact with custodians including but not limited to Charles Schwab and Fidelity
- Process Account Opening documentation
- Ongoing transactional support such as cash (check, ACH, wires), gifts, tax payments, IRA required minimum distribution, asset transfers and more
- Preparation of quarterly client letters, reports and presentations
- Prepare letters and correspondence as directed
- Communicate with clients by phone
- Other Duties and Projects as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ Years of comparable experience, preferably with a RIA
- Exemplary analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with portfolio accounting software
- Expert with Microsoft applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience working with a CRM systems
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong math skills
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC provides a generous, above average compensation package that includes 401(k) with match, profit sharing plan, group long-term disability, health and dental insurance benefits, life insurance, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.
Local candidates only.
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No available opportunities at this time. Please check back again.